SABA: ‘Shop and Win’ competition terms and conditions – Game Of Chance
It is important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions, you should seek help to understand them.
Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
1. Competition overview a. To enter, entrants must make a purchase from SABA AND ensure their transaction is linked to their VIP number. This can be found, online in their account section, on any email sent to them or by a team member in store. b. They must have a valid email address c. Purchases must be from made from a SABA Free standing store, SABA David Jones Concession or from www.saba.com.au our online store to enter. d. The promotion commences on Monday 1st April 2019 8:00am AEST and closes on Tuesday 31st March 2020 11:59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
2. Promoter a. The promoter of this Competition is APG & Co Pty Limited (SABA) ABN 36 155 404 826, 11 Bowden Street Alexandria NSW 2015 b. All prize draws will take place at the APG & Co Pty Limited offices
3. Eligibility a. To be eligible to enter the Competition :
4. Winner Selection a. he Competition is a Game of Chance. Skill plays no part in determining the Winner b. There will be seventy-two (72) winners in total for the duration of the promotional period. There will be six (6) winners drawn each month, and seventy-two (72) in total for duration of the promotional period. c. The draw will take place at the Promoters premises, on the last Friday of each month at 10am. d. The winners will be notified by telephone or in writing by the 15th of each month following.
5. Prize a. The total prize value for the duration of the competition is $7200 b. Each winner will receive: 1 x SABA gift voucher with a value of $100 c. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The winner will be contacted using the winner’s details included in their SABA VIP Membership at the time of joining. The promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect details included in the winner’s contact information. If a winner is unable to utilize the prize stated they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be drawn, and no compensation will be paid in lieu. d. Member’s are able to update their details HERE (https://www.saba.com.au/registration) to ensure their email address and phone number is up to date. e. In the event that for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize (with reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations) to another prize of the same or equal value.
7. Liability and indemnity a. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants. b. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any person for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). c. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. d. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies and any applicable law subject) to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage to any party arising from any variation or cancellation. e. You agree to indemnify the Promoter against all liabilities suffered or sustained by the promoters arising from any claim by a third party that your Entry infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.